A Day Out With Thomas™
Event tickets also include free admission to the Elgin County Railway Museum!
This is a family event that offers aspiring engineers and their families the unique opportunity to take a ride with the classic storybook engine, Thomas the Tank Engine™, at regional heritage railroads across North America. The Elgin County Railway Museum is bringing the Day Out With Thomas – Big Adventures Tour 2018, to St. Thomas, Ontario for two weekends in July, the 14th & 15th, and the 21st & 22nd. The event will take place at the St. Thomas-Elgin Memorial Arena, located at 80 Wilson Ave. in St. Thomas.
Tickets are $25 + hst per person aged 2 years and older and include:
- A 25-minute (approximate) train ride, lead by a talking Thomas the Tank Engine!
- Meeting Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables, and colouring sheets.
- Storytelling, video viewing, live children’s entertainment.
- Bubbles, Misty Island cool mist tents, model railway displays, creatures and more!
To purchase tickets, please visit https://www.ticketweb.ca/venue/st-thomas-elgin-memorial-centre-st-thomas-on/24955