A Day Out With Thomas™
is a family event that offers aspiring engineers and their families the unique opportunity to take a ride with the classic storybook engine, Thomas the Tank Engine™, at regional heritage railroads across North America. The Elgin County Railway Museum is bringing the Day Out With Thomas – Big Adventures Tour 2018, to St. Thomas, Ontario for two weekends in July.
Tickets are $25 + hst per person aged 2 years and older and include:
- A 25-minute (approximate) ride, lead by a talking Thomas the Tank Engine!
- Meeting Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables, and coloring sheets.
- Storytelling, video viewing, live children’s entertainment.
- Bubbles, Misty Island cool mist tents, model railway displays, creatures and more!
- Event tickets also include free admission to the Elgin County Railway Museum.