Day Out With Thomas – THE STEAM TEAM TOUR 2019! TICKETS NOW ON SALE
Hosted annually by the Elgin County Railway Museum, in ST. THOMAS, Ontario for the 15th consecutive year!
· One weekend only – July 12, 13 & 14th, 2019
· At the St. Thomas-Elgin Memorial Centre (80 Wilson Ave.)
· Tickets are $26.11 + hst per person (age 2 and up) and include;
· A 25-minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine!
· Meeting Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
· A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, play dough, train play tables, and colouring.
· Storytelling, video viewing, and live children’s entertainment
· Bubbles, Misty Island cool mist tents, model railway displays, and more!
· On-site accessible parking, and FREE parking lot adjacent to event site
· Event tickets also include free admission to visit the Elgin County Railway Museum.