London and Port Stanley Railway Electric Interurban #14
The City of London electrified the L&PS railway following a vote in 1915. That same year the first L&PS passenger cars (#2, 4, 6, 8, and 10) were delivered from the Jewett Car Company of Ohio to London, Ontario.
Odd numbered cars are used as trailer cars whereas even-numbered cars are motorcars, like #14. Due to the overwhelming success of the railway, the City of London purchased two more cars in November of 1916 at a whopping price of $33,665.70 per car.
Car #14 was delivered to London in 1917. After its retirement in 1957, it was donated to the Canadian Railway Museum in St. Constant, Quebec in 1962. Finally, in 1999, it was donated to the Elgin County Railway Museum.